🔥 THE PROGRAMM OF THE FAIR. 🔥 Download here.
What is Heritas?
Heritas is an international fair of cultural heritage conservation and technologies. It brings the specialists, companies, organizations, volunteers and society under one roof and presents cultural heritage technologies, problems and solutions.
What is the main goal of the fair?
The main goal of the fair Heritas is to bring together professionals, governmental, private, and public institutions and organisations, scholars, that work in the field of cultural heritage, and public representatives, who are interested in preservation of cultural heritage, in one place as well as to encourage their cooperation and more effective mutual communication.
- Extraordinary objects in the heart of Vilnius Old town will be open to all interested in architecture, history, heritage research and conservation during the Heritas fair as well as during the special early tours on April. The information about guided tours has been updated. Check the Tours section for more information.
- “Heritas” is glad that Lithuanian National Commission for UNESCO has also joined to be a partner of the fair!
- Registration for participating in the fair has been opened!
Registration for international participants has been announced already. Please, share the information with colleagues who may be interested in participating in the First International fair of Cultural Heritage Conservation and Technologies “Heritas”!
- Heritas idea is supported by partners: Cultural Heritage Centre, Old Town Renewal Agency, Department of Cultural Heritage Under the the Ministry of Culture, State Commission for Cultural Heritage Protection of the Republic of Lithuania, Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania, Lithuanian National Committee for ICOMOS.
- Follow Heritas and join the community in Facebook:
Link to the Facebook account.